Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 1905 times)

Offline Gutdumper

• Recruit
Greetings
« on: July 01, 2014, 08:28:50 AM »
Hi all,
New to the forum and new to 40k (less than six months). I play a home brewed Iron Hands successor chapter. I'm assuming I met at least a few of you at the x roads tournament in May or at the Complex last week. I consider myself a casual player who is more interested in the narrative fluff side of the game as opposed to competitive play. My avaliablity for the open game nights is limited but I plan to come when time allows.

Thanks for the invite and I look forward to getting involved with the community.

I'm up in the Brunswick area. Is anyone interested in getting together on weekends? I would be happy to host games.

Offline Todd the Goalie

• Captain
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 08:38:41 AM »
Welcome aboard!

Offline Spectre Senence

• Captain
  • The First Spectre
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 09:25:30 AM »
Nice to have you with us!
Armies: Hive Fleet Wraith
Spectre Legionaires [IG]
Grey Knights
Cult of the Infernus Vitae

Offline Thor

• Administrator
  • Captain
    • Creative Twilight
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 09:31:42 AM »
Greetings.

I know Andrew is now in Brunswick and is a nice casual player as well.

Offline ajg6116

• Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2014, 11:00:01 AM »
<---This is Andrew

yeah we met at the complex last week. I plan on going to the complex again tomarrow night you should definitely come if you have the oppurtunity. We can play a game? let me know if your interested. Otherwise we can figure something out some weekend coming up.

Offline Gutdumper

• Recruit
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2014, 01:06:56 PM »
As much as I would enjoy cleansing the Imperium of your Tyranid filth, I don't think I can make it tomorrow night. I'm usually booked on Wedensday evening but if one opens up I will try to make it down. In the meantime it would be fun to get together some weekend.

Offline ajg6116

• Sergeant
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2014, 02:00:54 PM »
yeah i got camping the next two weekends but maybe after that we can see if we cant get a game in. I was also thinking of checking out the store in topsham on Tuesday night next week.