Author Topic: Fratris 2016 Concluded  (Read 11772 times)

Offline Thor

• Administrator
  • Captain
    • Creative Twilight
Fratris 2016 Concluded
« on: May 22, 2016, 07:04:12 AM »
If anyone wants to see their scores, you can get them here: http://xrg.creativetwilight.com/?t_id=239

Thanks to everyone who came out. It was great to see this year's player count up from last year. Also, everyone having a perfect sportsmanship score was awesome to see. That's never happened in any event, be it Fratris or Standoff.

People asked about the lack of epilogue, and that was intentional. I'm still trying to work out the story, so I didn't wanted to write myself into a corner with an epilogue this year. Next year's prologue will cover things nicely I hope.

Also, I wanted to mention to those I hadn't said this to, but next year will be the last Fratris Salutem. Meaning, that story will come to an end, as all stories must eventually. The year after that will be a whole new story. Same event format, but a new theme, new goals and a new name.

Offline Todd the Goalie

• Captain
Re: Fratris 2016 Concluded
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 06:01:14 PM »
Seriously, best one yet. The missions were a hoot, the second and third ones especially. I had three awesome, fun, and exciting games.

Offline Thor

• Administrator
  • Captain
    • Creative Twilight
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 06:14:33 AM »
That's great to hear. I tried to keep the missions more focused, more singular, than in the past. I figured that way the cool and interesting part of the mission wouldn't get lost in a sea of secondaries and additional special rules.

Offline Berman

• Veteran
    • A Painted Life
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2016, 04:20:09 PM »
Good tight missions this year. Love the building call outs. Didn't come up much in my games but sounds like taking them helped others.
~Berman
Tyranids, Grey Knights, Chaos Marines, Space Marines, Blood Angels, Space Wolves, Chaos Deamons, Skitarii, Tau, Necron