Author Topic: Does anyone care  (Read 5015 times)

Offline forgotten ghosts

• Veteran
Does anyone care
« on: April 05, 2017, 03:51:44 PM »
Hi guys I know that you guys don't respond when I post, but you realise your attitude towards people is the reason wargaming is dieing in the us? Not looking for a response because no one posts anything here but if you want to play in 5 years better start thinking bout it
Sorry for being a dick

Offline Berman

• Veteran
    • A Painted Life
Re: Does anyone care
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 07:49:49 PM »
I don't know that anyone uses the forums anymore. They all use Facebook. I troll this page to use the members blogs links instead of bookmarking them.

No one uses forums anymore. Even The Independent Characters forums are a ghost town. Old tech.
~Berman
Tyranids, Grey Knights, Chaos Marines, Space Marines, Blood Angels, Space Wolves, Chaos Deamons, Skitarii, Tau, Necron

Offline Thor

• Administrator
  • Captain
    • Creative Twilight
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 03:44:19 PM »
Yeah, Berman is right. I love forums, and I think they work far better for discussion than social media does, but it's things like Facebook that get all the attention. So, there's a few of us who check this out every now and then, but this forum is pretty much dead I'm afraid.

Offline forgotten ghosts

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2017, 09:02:26 AM »
Thanks for the replies, I wish that wasn't the case, but had that feeling, I have refused to join the Facebook crusade and am going to stick to that.  You never know maybe life can be brought back seems like people are still visiting probably just lack of content. Hope everyone is well and  ready for warmer weather